Leading the way with innovative Doctor ~ Nurse Call System technology.
||Call us at 1-800-345-1244.|
CS2000 Technical Specification
Programing The CS2000
When the system is first turned on, each LED has three states, slow blink,/on/off.
The CS2000's programmable configurations are as follows:
- Doctor Sequence or Tech Sequence
- on/off (2 state)
- slow blink/on/off (3 state: default mode)
- slow blink/fast blink/on/off (4 state)
A Color Key and it's assoicated LEDs can have only one type of programmable configuration.
There are two exceptions as follows:
- Doctor and Tech Sequences: The unprogrammed LEDs associated with a Doctor or Tech Sequence will default to slow blink/on/off.
- TIMER lights: The lights controlled by the white Color Key have a dual function (Timer and slow blink/on/off) in the default state. These LEDs will lose their ability to be TIMER lights if reprogrammed.
NOTE: The CS2000 can be progrmmed as either a Doctor Sequence or Tech Sequence, but not both. See the CS2000 User's Manual for further detail.|
Doctor Sequence or Tech Sequence
- Step 1: On the CS2000 Master Unit # 1, enter the program mode by simultaneously pressing buttons 1 and 7 on the keypad until all of the LEDs begin blinking. Release the button.
- Step 2: Press the FUNC key.
- Step 3: Press the Color Key that you want to program.
- Step 4: Enter the room numbers for the sequence by pressing the corresponding keypad followed by the ENTER key. Repeat for as many rooms as you want in the sequence.
Figures 4 through 7.
|Press key #1.||Press the ENTER key.|
|Press key #2.||Press the ENTER key...etc. |
- Step 5: Press the FUNC key again. See Figure 2. If you do not hear two beeps, the CS2000 has not accepted the sequence. You must return to Step 2.
- Step 6: Additional Programming:
- To program additional sequences on different Color Keys repeat Steps 2 through 5.
- To program an additional sequence on the same Color Key repeat Steps 2 through 5.
- To program other functions see "Multiple State Lights"
- If programming is finished, go to Step 7.
- Step 7: When all programming is complete, simultaneously press 1 and 7 on the keypad until all of the LEDs stop blinking. Release the buttons. See Figure 1. You have now stored the programs in memory.
For complete programming options, download the CS2000 User's Manual. Adobe's Acrobat Reader 4.0 is required.