Leading the way with innovative Doctor ~ Nurse Call System technology.
||Call us at 1-800-345-1244.|
CS2000 Technical Specification
CS2000 Installation Instructions For Call System Requiring Signal Wire
For New or Existing Construction>
- Each CS2000 unit is individually wrapped in a box. Using a knife, carefully slit the box open, making sure that the blade of the knife extends no further than is necessary. Inside the box is the CS2000 unit wrapped in bubble pack. Remove the bubble pack.
- IDENTIFYING EACH UNIT
- Each CS2000 unit is factory set for specific room. Each unit has a dot over the row corresponding to to the room number. The master, unit, which is always placed in Room #1 and is marked #1, is the unit from which all programming functions are accomplished.
- The CS2000 wired units require one pair of 20 gauge thermostat wire to be looped from one unit to the next (provided by Varitronics). These wires are to be connected to the two terminal strips on the back of the CS2000 units. There is no need to observe polarity. Each CS2000 unit requires a standard 115V receptacle for power. Caution: be sure all receptacles are grounded.
- OPTIONAL MONITOR OR SWITCH PANELS
- If optional outside monitor or SWITCH panels are used, please see separate technical specification,
CS2000 Installation Of Optional Outside Panel Or Switch Panel.
- BACK BOX NOTES
- Back boxes and cables for optional panels are provided by Varitronics. See diagram for recommended mounting distances. For ergonomic height, we recommend mounting the outside room back box 58 inches from the bottom of the floor. However, this does not meet ADA regulations.
CAUTION: Please refer to national ADA regulations for proper back box mounting height of all optional room panels.
Single gang back boxes are provided by others. These boxes are usually placed behind the CS2000 unit. For exact placement of single gang boxes please contact the architect or administrator.
Signal Wire Configuration For Existing Construction